The good man's taxi arrived at 5.15 and I can't get back to sleep. He's off to SA for a week which has the following implications:
- The toilet seat will remain down.
- The toilet roll, when finished will be promptly replenished.
- Leftovers will make it into the fridge.
- There will either be no juice or some juice, but not a mere tablespoon left in the bottom of the carton delaying the purchase of some more.
- I will consume all the red meat I wish without concern for his runner's physique.
- My daughter will consume considerably less chocolate and, therefore not be prone to energy spikes just before bed time.
- I can sleep positioned like a snow angel.
And yet I can't wait for next Thursday...